
THESE FOUR ARE GROWING UP WAY TOO FAST!!! SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO FREEZE TIME....LIKE THIS MOMENT AT THE SPLASH PAD WHERE THEY WERE ALL SO HAPPY AND JUST ENJOYING BEING KIDS!!!(and yes...I realize Jaycee and Mikey are just barely one...but sometimes I will just look at Mikey and can't believe it has almost been a YEAR!)
Jaycee wasn't really into moving water....she was much more content just chillin' and eating.:)

This crazy kid on the other hand barreled through every fountain of water like it was nothing! I think he is a little obssessed! It was pretty funny!
Jake is pretty timid with the water at first....and then he lets loose and gets a little crazy! Actually....that explains his personality perfectly!:)
Tanner LOVES to make the babies laugh and play with them! He can be such a good helper!
I really do love these afternoons....when you just forget about housework or other things that seem to take priority.
I LOVE MY BOYS
7 comments:
What a perfect day!!
What cute pictures! You and Melissa have darling kids!
They are beautiful kids! I wish I was there to enjoy some of that warmness with you!
so cute. love those kids!
ps. im glad you guys are enjoying the warm weather. its been snowing here :(
oh that looks so fun. Daegen would have so much fun with Mikey and Jaycee since he is right in the middle of those two. its crazy that they are almost a year!!!
ah! i love your boys! i want them!!!! they are the dang cutest boys that i have ever seen
Post a Comment