We spent Halloween Day at an awesome Petting Zoo/Farm in Chandler. The boys had a blast feeding the animals, playing in the bounce house, playing with the new baby kittens, seeing the camel, the HUGE Mama hog, and the two large turtles! The only down side was Tanner getting his hand bit by a donkey....the donkey would not let it go!!! They have such big teeth when they open those mouths! (kinda reminds me of mine)....Anyhow, he was so brave and tried to be so strong, so he just hid his face in my legs until he could pull himself together. He didn't even cry...but I am pretty sure it was a huge shock and he probably thought he wasn't going to get his fingers back! We came home and all took really good naps and then geared up for an evening of Trick or Treat!
Mikey was a chicken this time!

Tanner was last in the bathtub tonight because he HAD to sort all his candy in the right piles. I loved doing this as a kid, so it was fun to watch him! I am pretty sure Halloween is his favorite holiday!
9 comments:
oh my heck look at these little cuties! i love their costumes!
Love all the costumes! So much fun.
AGAIN my most favorite boys! they look so cute all dressed up.
p.s. still cant get over how HUGE that dog is!!!
& cute family photo up there on the right side of your blog. who took it???
So cute! So having my little guy this week and freaking out on how to deal with a newborn and a 20 month old, any advice you can give me would be so awesome! You are super mom in my eyes!
Oh my goodness I love your family! Those boys are SO HANDSOME!!! I just want to smooch them!
So cute!!!! Love all the boy's costume! Super Cute Family!
I love those costumes! And I love that TANNER SORTS HIS CANDY! HAHAHA that is so funny! I remember Doug and I doing that every Halloween!
oh so cute! i love the costumes and seeing your sweet smiling faces. glad to see all is going well for you!
Post a Comment