Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oahu -Part 2

Let me just start by saying thank goodness Melis ALWAYS has her camera and is ALWAYS taking pictures because if it was left up to me, we would probably have only had 5 pictures from our entire week in Hawaii. Maybe it is the fact that I hate my camera....or that I always forget it...or maybe it is that I just depend on Melis to always have hers!:) haha...either way....here are some more random pictures in no particular order from our awesome trip in Hawaii!
There were so many random dogs on our trip and they always seemed to find Heather!:) Good thing she loves dogs....I am so glad they didn't find any interest in me!

Greg and Sarah enjoying their pineapple drink!
Nicole trying to get warm during a breezy evening on the beach!
The whole group at the PCC! We all went to see the nightly show...it was amazing!
Enjoying the rays!
Sisterly Love! I love that we can vacation together! It is the best!
Just chillin....don't you like our set-up? We all sat and talked like this for a while why all the guys were riding the waves!
Doug trying to mend his toe after he cut it!
Melis and I when we first got to Hawaii! We were sweating bullets from the heat and humidity that first day! Can't you tell by our sweaty faces? We were still so excited to be in a tropical place!!
B-dawg, Gavin, Kyle, Melis, and Heather taking in the ocean view on a deserted boat.
We found this massive snail at a restaurant we ate at! It was huge!!! Greg put it on Melis and Kyle's table while they were gone and when they came back it had slimmed all over Melissa's camera case...so then it was moved to someone else's table....:)
I love this picture of Jess and Heather because Jess was so uncomfortable in that tree! But it was so funny....and he does look rather pretty!:)
Sarah and I with the Silver man in Waikiki!
H. Bay. I can't remember how to spell the snorkeling bay that we snorkeled in....but it was beautiful!
I think that pretty much sums up our trip in pictures!

1 comment:

sam and kyrsten said...

yes that snail was moved to our table! :) it was huge! i too am happy those dogs didnt find me- i dont know why im just not a fan! and that picture of jess is really nice! hope things are going well!