Tonight we were driving and all of the sudden out of nowhere Tanner says,
"Mom!....It smells like Beef and Cheese!"
I just laughed and thought "where the heck did he pick that up?"
Later I was talking to Doug(who is in Chicago right now) and told him what Tanner said and that I have no idea where he got it from and Doug goes, "Hun, it's on the movie ELF!" Which happens to be one of his favorite movies....just keeping it real....Nacho Libre and ELF. Apparently ELF tells the fake Santa that he smells like Beef and Cheese. Crazy Kid!
9 comments:
this is so dang funny! paul & i got a good laugh outta this one... & i still think you have the most handsome boys around :)
Tanner is a hoot! Fun to hang out today! Have fun with your sis!
I love it. Please have Tanner say that to Joseph, he will die. ELF is his fave movie too.
that's dirty...I think beef and cheese has to be a pretty nasty combo. Ever since that lady @ work was cooking beef and cheese in her crockpot under her desk right next to me @ 7 AM. I have never been the same. Who does that???? I might have to add that to my shirt that JB made for me. :)
Tanner's the man!
"We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup." --Matt
Tanner is HILARIOUS!!!! He really is a funny kid! Elf and Nacho Libre are his favorite movies huh? Kent and him would get along GREAT! HAHA!
How funny! I love the pics of you and your boys goofing off. You are so georgous. It's not fair. You look great and are a great mom. Doug is a lucky man.
Hey you! Tanner is so funny! He is always saying such crazy things! I hope you are doing good you cute mom of three cute boys! Seriously you and Doug make some cute little boys! I'm so excited that you guys are coming to Oregon, it will be fun to see ya! I'm trying to convice Jess and Ku'ulei to come up..we could have us a little party! Love you!
Post a Comment