Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mikey's 4 month Stats

We had Mikey's 4 month well-check today and here are the stats.
Height: 26 3/4 inches (92%)
Weight: 15 lbs. 11 oz. (57%)
Head Circ.: 16 1/4 inches (18%)
He is still a pretty happy camper for the most part!  He LOVES the tub and goes crazy when he gets in just splashing and kicking as much as possible.  Tanner and Jake get a kick out of watching him go nuts in the water because they like to do the same thing!
He LOVES watching his two older brothers who provide him with entertainment all day long!  He loves it when they are right in his face talking to him or singing him songs.  Tanner likes to snuggle with him and Jake likes to lay on those kisses about a million times a day.  I am always wiping slobber from Jakes mouth off of Mikeys face....very sweet, yet kinda gross.  
Unfortunately we have been dealing with this odd rash that he is getting all over his face since last Friday.  I can't figure out where it is coming from.  I thought at first that it was his formula because I did change brands so I hadn't given him a bottle in two days, but the rash was still there....so I counted that one out.  I haven't changed detergents, I haven't gotten new perfume, and I haven't changed my diet at all.  So this is a complete mystery to me.  It will be completely gone one minute and totally flare up the next.  So if anyone has experienced anything like this, I would love to hear about it.  Of course my doctor was no help today either and said to not worry about it, but of course when we were there he was barely rashy at all.  Don't you hate when that happens?
By the way....I love how his lips and cheeks are just laying on his shoulders in this picture!  So Juicy!!

9 comments:

Karli said...

I can't believe he is already four months! Didn't you just have him yesterday?! It goes so fast. He is darling-as are your other two with him. So fun. I'm thinking all boys in a row might be pretty fantastic.

I don't know if it's the same thing, but Grayson gets eczema that flares up and then is gone depending on who knows what..but I use Eucerin lotion on him and Aveeno baby bath & lotion when it's really flared up. Even if it's not eczema, the aveeno baby lotion helps all sorts of rashes and within a few minute of using it (I put it on him each time I change his diaper or just when I notice it), it's so much better. You might try it out! (:

Glad we can "stay in touch" through the blogging world!

Melissa said...

You are on a ball lately!! Way to stay on top of it!! Jake is literally kissing him right smack dab on the lips. Funny!! Can't wait to see that big chunk of love!

Aubree said...

Lovin' the daily updates. Keep em' coming. Did I mention you make the cutest boys in the nation?!

Mom and Me said...

Thanks for the update. I've been wondering about the stats. Juicey! All of them!

The Hillan Family said...

He is huge! Holy cow! He is your biggest baby right!? I love his smile!

The Elders said...

I LOVE HOW THE RAG IS STRATEGICALLY PLACE. I DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S HOW YOU SPELL IT...ANYWAY I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW OLD HE IS! SO CUTE!

Jenna said...

hey...thanks for all the comments on my blog. I am so bad about commenting, sorry! Anyways tell me how it is with 3. I am so nervous. We will have ages 3, almost 2 and a newbie. Ahhh! Anyways, my kids have had eczema, but if putting cream on it regularly doesnt help it might be an allergy. A friend of mine just had to cut all wheat, sugar and dairy from her daughters diet to clear up her yeast rash on her face. Hope thats not it cause that would be hard!

Niki Carter said...

It looks like heat rash to me?? Just a thought. Mikey is ADORABLE!

Niki Carter said...

I heard a rumor that you might move to Houston??