The Cardons Doug, Sara, Tanner, Jake, Mikey, Luke, and Camryn
mikey is HUGE! how big is he? Him and Calvin need to have a chub-off!
Cute boys! Mikey has grown up way too fast. I guess thats what happens when I don't see him everyday like I used too. Boohoohoo.
Cutest post ever!
Gotta love dads! I think your boys get cuter every day seriously! I love the pic of them on your side bar in their matching shirts! So cute!
BOOHOOHOO TOO
Oh my gosh these photos are so cute. Chad does these crazy tricks with Lexi and Luke all the time.
such a daddy thing! they are so cute! lots of boy in your house!
What a beautiful family you have. Doug you look very fit! Kids say the funniest things don't they?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
mikey is HUGE! how big is he? Him and Calvin need to have a chub-off!
Cute boys! Mikey has grown up way too fast. I guess thats what happens when I don't see him everyday like I used too. Boohoohoo.
Cutest post ever!
Gotta love dads! I think your boys get cuter every day seriously! I love the pic of them on your side bar in their matching shirts! So cute!
BOOHOOHOO TOO
Oh my gosh these photos are so cute. Chad does these crazy tricks with Lexi and Luke all the time.
such a daddy thing! they are so cute! lots of boy in your house!
What a beautiful family you have. Doug you look very fit! Kids say the funniest things don't they?
Post a Comment