we were bored and we tend to be silly when we are bored....
Jake does the same face every time....even when we tell him to do a different one. He thinks he is doing something different, but it is always this face...pretty funny!
(Tanner HAD to take pictures of me too)....but this next one is my ULTIMATE favorite!
Doesn't he look like a little fat kid?? Too bad he only weighs like 28 pounds...if that! haha....I was dying when we captured that face! Love it!
10 comments:
Mikey looks like such a chunk in that last picture!! I can't wait!! Funny! Too bad Tanner hardly has any meat on his little bones...that picture is deceiving.
Your three little men! So adorable.
How funny. Good thinking...we need something to do!
cute kids!!
So funny. I think Mikey looks like Jonathan.
K seriously...could these munchkins be any cuter?? I think accidents on birth control pills should happen more often.
this is so funny!! That is so fun... i miss you guys :) and i love the sweater sara :)
I love your funny pictures. Looks like you guys are always doing something fun! (even if you're bored!) Are you coming to the reunion?
That is so funny!!!! I miss you guys so much and can not even wait any longer for you guys to come this summer! love you!
I can't believe how big your boys are. So much Fun and the most adorable things ever! Are you guys coming to the reunion? Hope so, but I know that would be hard, so we'll understand if you can't. I feel like it's been forever, hope things are going great with you and your cute family
Post a Comment