The Cardons Doug, Sara, Tanner, Jake, Mikey, Luke, and Camryn
LOVE the capes!!!!!
Love it!
I Love Jake's face! It is priceless! Love you!
HAHA! How funny!
SO AWESOME! I love that you remembered to take a picture in a moment like this. Looks like we'll be following in your footsteps... we're having our 3rd BOY in October! Love seeing pics of your 3 boys... brotherly love.
So cute! Love them!
lol, those are the pics you love love love even more when they are teenagers! so funny and so cute!
i finally got the internet! :) your boys are so cute!~
Jakes diaper and face look so funny...I can't stop laughing
You guys are too cute! Hope all is well!
Funny I thought I was the only one that wore that outfit when I cleaned!! :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
LOVE the capes!!!!!
Love it!
I Love Jake's face! It is priceless! Love you!
HAHA! How funny!
SO AWESOME! I love that you remembered to take a picture in a moment like this. Looks like we'll be following in your footsteps... we're having our 3rd BOY in October! Love seeing pics of your 3 boys... brotherly love.
So cute! Love them!
lol, those are the pics you love love love even more when they are teenagers! so funny and so cute!
i finally got the internet! :) your boys are so cute!~
Jakes diaper and face look so funny...I can't stop laughing
You guys are too cute! Hope all is well!
Funny I thought I was the only one that wore that outfit when I cleaned!! :)
Post a Comment