I can't believe my little Mikey Boy is 6 months old! He is still as sweet as the day he was born. He is so easy going and is still such a good baby. He is smiley, and happy, and loves to play and watch his brothers. He LOVES to sit in that little nook in Doug's arms and he loves when I sing him I am a Child of God. It is the sweetest thing. I will sing it to him before I put him in bed at night and he just lays his head down and sometimes he will laugh a little bit because it makes him so happy. So cute! I just can't get enough of his sweet personality! He is rolling around like crazy, but no crawling yet. He can kinda sit up and he is finally starting to enjoy his solids. Sweet Potatoes did the trick! He still has really blue eyes, so we will see if they change! If not, then we will have a brown eyed, green eyed, and blue eyed little boy! Crazy! His skin is still as sensitive as ever....his rash on his face and body aren't as bad as they were, but he still reacts to almost anything out of the ordinary. Poor fella. I just try and lather him up as much as I can! We sure do love him and love to watch him grow and change!
2 comments:
I feel like he is getting SOO big and changing in the face ALOT! He looks like he is starting to look like Jake more. He's a sweet little guy!
Oh that little chunky monkey!! I love him!!
Post a Comment