Friday, June 12, 2009

Surprise!!

Just look at these two lovebirds!  Last week Martha totally surprised Todd and came to Fairfax!  And boy was he surprised!  Martha grew up in Maryland and was actually coming out to surprise one of her best friends on her birthday and engagement and it just so happened that Todd was going to be here in Virginia at the same time!  So.....what did Martha do?  She got a plane ticket and started lieing to Todd months ago!  I love it!  Todd's face was priceless when he saw her!  He had to sit down right away because he couldn't believe it...it was so funny!  Doug made sure he came to our house too by telling him that I had whipped up a fancy steak dinner...haha, just chicken enchiladas though!  But I don't really think that Todd cared about the food because the love of his life was right in my living room!  And when she answered the door he could not believe it!  I am so glad that we got the chance to hang out with Martha and meet her before the actual big day in August!  We had a blast just chit chatting away and the boys absolutely adored her and were all over her!  Todd and Martha are a perfect match and I am so excited for them to start their life together!  Love you guys!!!

4 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

Oh what a nice surprise! Those are the best! I wish I could have seen Tood's face. lol

Jeri said...

OH I have FOMO!! I wish I was there to see his face. I am going to be having FOMO in August. I wish I had super powers for just one day so I could be 2 places at the same time. Take good notes and pictures at the wedding for me. I love you forever Aunt Jeri

Rachel said...

How exciting! I didn't know that he was engaged!!
Miss you guys!!
Can't wait for the CRUISE....YEAH!

Kristina said...

how cute is that! she looks like she fits right in with the family! can't wait to see all of you! are you coming to the reunion?