
Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest little fellows in our little Cardon family of 4! Jake turned 1 today! I cannot even believe that a year has gone by. It feels like this last year was a complete whirlwind and yet so much has happened! Jake has really developed a fun and wild personality! He is the best sleeper ever IF he has his bed! He does not know what to do with himself if he is tired and can't just go to his bed. He will just spin circles on your lap and will not for the life of him lay down on your shoulder and just go to sleep! He is too much of a wiggle worm! He will never just sit still in your lap....he is constantly on the go. He is sooooo playful too! He wants to wrestle with his Daddy and Tanner all the time. It is hilarious! He is constantly trying to keep up with Tanner and thinks that his older brother is the best thing that ever happened to him! He will just stare at him sometimes with the biggest smile on his face and I swear he is thinking "I want to be just like you when I grow up!". He loves loves loves basketballs...like most boys

his age. And of course takes after his brother on his love of anything with an engine, which is nice, because we have a lot of cars and

trucks!! He will just push them around everywhere and is totally content doing so. But speaking of cars....Jake does not enjoy the car at all unless he gets to play in the

drivers seat! Every time we go to put him in his carseat, he gets as stiff as a board and lets out a little scream! I don't know why though, because his carseat looks pretty comfortable to me! He isn't walking by himself quite yet, but he is well on his way. And I am not too concerned about that, because once he starts he is really going to be all over the place! He is such a mover though....and a dancer! Whenever he hears any kind of music he gets so excited and starts to bob his head or crawls right to someone because he wants to dance with them.
We aren't going to celebrate his birthday until Sunday when things aren't so crazy and Doug will be around. This little guy sure loves his daddy! Whenever Doug leaves Jake bawls and if Doug even hints to the fact that he is leaving by saying goodbye before or anything like that, Jake does whatever he can to get Doug to hold him...in hopes that he can go with him. It is too cute.
A year went by way too fast!!! We love you Jakey!
10 comments:
Aww...happy birthday jake! he is so adorable! love that smile!
We miss Jake! Nash needs a playmate. Just think...when you get back they will be running all over the place!
AWW! Happy birthday JAKE! Crazy that he's already a year!
AW he is so cute! I miss you guys! Jake looks so much like Tanner in that picture especially, it is crazy! Love ya. Give the boys a hug and a kiss for me!
wow I can't believe he is already a year old!! Your boys are still the cutest ever!! I am sorry about your crazy plane experience, you never know what adventures lie ahead when you go to the airport! At least you made it to Virginia safe right?! Happy Birthday Jake!
Happy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!!! Man, I can't believe he's a year old already...Kiki is the same with sleeping in HER OWN bed. Mason will do whatever he can to get in ours. :) I love that he's a Daddy's Boy.
Love you little dude! Happy Birthday!
I LOVE that boy! We want to see him right now! Happy Birthday to you, Jakey! Seriously, has it really been a year? WOW!
Happy birthday Jake! As soon as I find a cute pair of gloves I'll send you and your brother a little stuffed puppy in the mail. :)
Hey! your blog is so cute, especially those two boys! Im glad I got to meet you in person last week. I've only heard wonderful things about you.
Happy B-day little Jake! Man how time flies! He is so dang cute and I can tell he is just a sweetheart. With your track record we should be hearing about another one on the way...right?
Post a Comment