Sara! Great job on the cake. Way better than my attempt at a dinosaur. He looks so much older/filled out since we saw him last. These two little boys are growing up too fast!
What a fun birthday!!!! Who is the cake decorator??!!!! I hope life is treating you good in Virgina? I think that's where you said you where. Weston and I were there 2 years ago, in the DC area. Great shopping!!!!
He can't be a year already! wOW! Hey... I saw a cake like that in a magazine for a "construction" party... I was wondering about having a themed party for Noah. You did a great job!
8 comments:
Did you make that cake yourself?!?! SUCH TALENT! You wanna make Boston's cake too? I'll pay you....! HA!
we LOVE the cake as well! i hope you are enjoying the great weather and come back SOON!
Sara! Great job on the cake. Way better than my attempt at a dinosaur. He looks so much older/filled out since we saw him last. These two little boys are growing up too fast!
oh my, that cake is so fun! you are amazing!! Happy Birthday Jake!
What a fun birthday!!!! Who is the cake decorator??!!!! I hope life is treating you good in Virgina? I think that's where you said you where. Weston and I were there 2 years ago, in the DC area. Great shopping!!!!
That cake is so cute! Did you make it?
By the way, can you send me your address? I think if you reply to this comment, you can send me an email. At least, that's what the check box said. :)
He can't be a year already! wOW! Hey... I saw a cake like that in a magazine for a "construction" party... I was wondering about having a themed party for Noah. You did a great job!
Happy Birthday Jakers! His little church outfit is cute. :) GREAT job on that cake. He sure showed those Dunkin' Donuts who's boss! :)
Post a Comment