This has nothing to do with the 31 cent scoop night even though I love ice cream. We are staying at Archstone apartments off of government center parkway and monument dr. by wedgemans grocery store. Amanda Jamison said that we are suppose to be in the same ward as you guys but we are going to the 9:00 am ward so that we can do something productive with our husbands only day off. Anyways, I am so lost here I am glad you know your way around. Are you close to us? Where are you guys staying. We should get together sometime that would be fun. My cell is 832-768-8989.
Looks like life is going on! Dang- I was hoping you'd all be miserable this time and decide to come back! Not really, but I miss seeing you all! Can't wait to come to you!! Glad everyone is doing good, Happy 1st Birthday Jake!
3 comments:
Really? cool...Ill keep that in mind for sure!
This has nothing to do with the 31 cent scoop night even though I love ice cream. We are staying at Archstone apartments off of government center parkway and monument dr. by wedgemans grocery store. Amanda Jamison said that we are suppose to be in the same ward as you guys but we are going to the 9:00 am ward so that we can do something productive with our husbands only day off. Anyways, I am so lost here I am glad you know your way around. Are you close to us? Where are you guys staying. We should get together sometime that would be fun. My cell is 832-768-8989.
Looks like life is going on! Dang- I was hoping you'd all be miserable this time and decide to come back! Not really, but I miss seeing you all! Can't wait to come to you!! Glad everyone is doing good, Happy 1st Birthday Jake!
Post a Comment