Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Pottery Barn Kids Book Club!

So maybe I am slow at finding these things out, but Pottery Barn Kids has a book club!  Every Tuesday you can go to a Pottery Barn Kids Store for story time from 10-10:30 am.  For every five times you attend you get a "gift" which is $10 toward a Pottery Barn purchase!  How cool is that! I took Tanner and he loved it!  All the kids sit on the beds and the bean bags and there is a lady that reads them stories for a half hour and the best part is that your child loves it and you get rewarded for going!  It is so fun and I definitely recommend everyone to try it out if there is a store near you.  And just a little side note...I just found out that there is a Pottery Barn OUTLET like 20 minutes from where we live in Virginia!  You better believe we will be making a little trip there!!

No comments: