Jake Rolled Over!
So it was really funny how this happened. I had just gotten off the phone with Erin and we were talking about how neither Nash or Jake had rolled over yet and how who knows when either of them would. So I get Jake ready for bed and feed him and then I put him on his back on a blanket on the floor and he rolled over!! So fast...just like that! It was crazy. Tanner and I were all excited, well, Tanner was probably excited because I was excited but it was fun anyway. My little baby is growing up!
3 comments:
Ya it goes by so fast! I remember when Carly was doing that(like yesterday) and now she's about to walk! By the way...you guys got the cutest kids! I love your pics ;)
Ok you seriously have the cutest boys ever! Tanner looks so big! Thanks for the blogging tips :) I still have no idea what I'm doing..I stil can't figure out how to move the slideshow :)
Your boys are so cute! It makes me want to have kids. It is so fun seeing pictures of you and your family since it has been so long since I have seen you. Are you doing anything fun for labor day?
Post a Comment