
This was such a crowning moment!!! He hung out in the tub for 30-45 minutes and we washed him a numerous amount of times. He was glad that he was in the tub and not just being held under the faucet so I could wash his hair. I will never take a bath for granted again!
2 comments:
Sara! How is Tanner doing now that it's been a couple days? I can't believe you couldn't bathe him for 6 weeks. I would die. Taylen plays in the bath for hours while I happily sit on the tub and read a magazine. What would I do without my magazine time before bed? I feel bad for your poor little guy, but I'm happy for you guys that the cast is off and he can start getting back to normal!
Small world, if you even remember me?? I saw your sisters blog and figured you had one too!!! just wanted to say hi and your little boy is as cute as your first!!! He is getting so big!
Post a Comment