I was so excited that Mom and Rebekah could come out to visit us here in Virginia! There is no way I would have been able to see everything we saw and do everything we did without them here. It was so fun and so exhausting all at the same time. Let's just say Mom sure knows how to pack it in...but I am so grateful for that because I would have never done it by myself and I love taking advantage of the things around us, especially since everything is free and since I have never been back here before. We saw so many things....we took tours of the White House and Capital Building, went to The Supreme Court, Arlington Cemetary, National Archives, Library of Congress, Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, Smithsonian Natural History Museum, and many more...those are just a few. Living back here fills you with so much American pride and makes you so grateful for our Founding Fathers and the country we live in. Anyways, Tanner and Jake loved having everyone here and we were really sad to see them go...especially because Kels had to leave with them. But no worries...I only have to wait a week until Melis and Kyle come to visit! YEAH!!


1 comment:
ZONKED!!! Looks like things ran just as they should with Mom sleeping whenever she sat down! LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment