Thursday, July 26, 2007

Playing with Daddy!!



Tanner loves to wrestle and mess around with his Daddy!  Probably because I can't even attempt to do half the things that Doug does with him.  Especially since he has that cast on...he is so heavy.  He is going to be such a light weight when he gets it off.  Not like he wasn't a lightweight before or anything.  Tanner gets so excited when Doug gets home from work and loves to wrestle with him.  It is funny to watch right now because he is so limited to how he can move and wrestle...so he kind of just falls on Doug and then laughs.  Tanner is so much like his Daddy in more ways than just his looks although that is the most obvious one.







3 comments:

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

Sara!!

I was so excited to hear from you! Brad was in Rexburg last weekend and drove by our townhouse and that got me thinking about all our Rexburg friends. How random that I was just thinking about you guys, and then you found our blog! How did you find it, by the way? It's always interesting to hear how people are randomly connected. Your boys are SO adorable!! I cannot believe the dimples on Jake. You've got the boys, and I've got the girls :) Too bad we don't live close to each other, our kids are pretty much exactly the same ages.

We are living in the Sacramento area, and Brad is in the mortgage industry. That's us in a nutshell. I'm so glad we connected through blogging, it will be fun to keep in touch with you guys. Yay for technology!! :)

And I'm pretty sure this is the world's longest post. Sorry :)

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

And by the way, I cannot believe the cast on Tanner!! I bet that was just heartbreaking to watch him go through! And how the heck do you break your femur?! I'm glad he's doing okay. Hopefully you're doing okay, too :)

Jen Demaris said...

Wow I am sorry about Tanners leg...I know that hasnt been fun. Looks like Doug was making fun with the situation though...go Doug!