Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Dimples

We cannot get enough of those dimples!!! They are just too cute!  We just want to eat cute little Jake up every time he smiles.  He has been such a great baby and has turned into such a good sleeper!  Unlike his brother who seems to be up way more than him(isn't that backwards?) He loves to be held and is starting to realize when no one is paying attention to him or when we have left his sight.  He likes to have us around and loves to sleep on you.  He has been the greatest addition to the family!!!  








4 comments:

The Hunters said...

Jake is the cutest little mix of the both of you! And Tanner and Kayla need to get together in about 19 years! You have the most adorable little boys.

Kristen & Spence said...

Oh my gosh!! What darling dimples! I love dimples. I'm so glad that you guys have a blog. We just started ours too. It's so fun to hear how you guys are doing. What a gorgeous family.

Jeri said...

The pictures are so cute of Jake!! I am glad that Tanner is doing better. Will you teach me how to set up a blog site. I love you all forever Aunt Jeri

Ku'ulei said...

I love these pictures!! Definately Tanner's brother, still defiantely has his own looks. CUTE!