Just Tryin' to Survive!

Doug worked with Tanner the other day to try and teach him to at least army crawl and to our surprise he will do it on occassion. Maybe he is finally getting used to the fact that this is life right now. This morning he was in the living room watching a movie and Doug and I were back in the bedroom and next thing we know Tanner's head peaks through the bottom of the door. Of course he was bawling his eyes out and I am sure that it was a good work out, but he army crawled all the way back there. He is a CHAMP!! We went to the doctor this morning to get more X-rays and they said 4 more weeks! WHOO HOO! One week down and only four more to go! Thanks to everyone for all of their packages and goodies...they will definitly help during this hard time for Tanner...not to mention me!:)
1 comment:
Sara...I still can't believe this! So sad! Glad things are going a little better. 4 weeks will go by in no time...wishful thinking. By the way I love Tanner's head shaved...so cute! Hope the little guy is doing good. Miss you!
Post a Comment