Hey you guys! Long time since I have seen you guys so I am happy to see the blog! You guys are such a cute family, WOW adorable boys! I love the family pics...
I think the last time I even saw you guys was graduation in '04, wow time flies and things change and now we have families...ok I just had to say that one last thing :)Glad to see all is going great for ya!
Was that you that left me a comment that you are from Tigard? Thats awesome! I knew you were from somewhere in the area. I am excited to move out to Oregon, we are looking in Lake Owsego (an apt) for now. Hope u dont mind I added u guys as friends on our blog!
3 comments:
Hey you guys! Long time since I have seen you guys so I am happy to see the blog! You guys are such a cute family, WOW adorable boys! I love the family pics...
I think the last time I even saw you guys was graduation in '04, wow time flies and things change and now we have families...ok I just had to say that one last thing :)Glad to see all is going great for ya!
Was that you that left me a comment that you are from Tigard? Thats awesome! I knew you were from somewhere in the area. I am excited to move out to Oregon, we are looking in Lake Owsego (an apt) for now. Hope u dont mind I added u guys as friends on our blog!
Post a Comment