Wednesday, July 18, 2007

What Tanner Loves!!

Today I took Tanner with me to Wal-mart and when he hears music he usually says "I love this song" in his cute little 22 month old voice.  Well, today in the car he goes "Mom...I love this song!" and I said "Oh you do...what else do you love?"  And to my surprise he proceeded to tell me all the things that he loves...."Ummmm, KelseyJakie(one word), daddy.....I love cars and trucks....ummmmmm......food......ummmmmm...treats.....ummmm...Einstein."  It was pretty cute.  It amazes me how well his vocabulary is for not even being two yet.  He is a little parrot and I mean he repeats and says absolutely everything!  Sometimes we have to watch what we say because he has repeated some things that I don't necessarily want him to say.  He has been so good the past couple of days with his cast.  He is starting to sleep a lot better and he surprises me at how much he allows him self to do....he is just so determined to do things if I am not around to help him and so somehow he just figures it out or he becomes patient.  I guess this incident is not only helping with my patience but hopefully is teaching him a thing or two about patience as well.  But I won't get my hopes up.  I have yet to see a patient toddler!

No comments: