I love seeing what pictures Tanner has colored lately....the first one shows his love for super mario (which we don't have), but the Nygrens do and he can tell you all about it!:)
And the second one is a picture he drew for Jake after they were wrestling and he hurt Jake. Sweet boy...he felt pretty bad so he just wanted to do anything to make him feel better, although this particular day the two of them kept taking turns getting hurt, but that doesn't seem to stop them from wrestling! Maybe one day they will learn....maybe!
2 comments:
LOVE it!!! He is so sweet!
Too cute!
Where in the world do you find the time to blog with 4 kids!! I hardly turn the computer on these days!;) There really just aren't enough hours in the day! Are you guys still in our ward? I guess I should go more, I get so nervous with germs with Owen and opt out lately! Anyway, we need to get together...since you have time to blog you must have time for playdates! RIGHT??? ;) By the way I loved the pictures of that cute peanut in his swing!!! THOSE CHEEKS I NEED to pinch them!!!! ;) (and thank heaves for the person who invented the swing!!! Owen LOVES his too!)
Post a Comment