How are you guys doing? Your family is so cute! I know you guys move a lot but do you have a permanent house in AZ? Where are you guys moving to this time? Fill me in it's been a long time:)
ugh, I'm so sorry, moving is so hard. Especially with four boys I imagine. Where are you moving to? I guess we will get an update when you are moved. Hope all goes well.
6 comments:
where are you guys moving to?
Good luck with everything!!
Oh he is so cute... love it!
That is so cute! Love that crazy boy!
How are you guys doing? Your family is so cute! I know you guys move a lot but do you have a permanent house in AZ? Where are you guys moving to this time? Fill me in it's been a long time:)
ugh, I'm so sorry, moving is so hard. Especially with four boys I imagine. Where are you moving to? I guess we will get an update when you are moved. Hope all goes well.
Post a Comment