Tuesday, January 11, 2011

KIND OF TIRED OF UNPACKING...BUT CAN'T WAIT TO BE SITUATED, SO NO COMPLAINING HERE!!  THERE IS STILL A LOT....A LOT....A LOT TO DO! WE ARE LOVING OUR NEW HOUSE!

26 comments:

Kerri said...

How fun to have a home of your own! Good luck on the settling in part. Love you tons!

The Hillan Family said...

Give him a big kiss from me!!!! He is delicious!

Unknown said...

I love how dark he is! Like his Daddy! Jenny and Mike were here today and told me about your new house. J.E.A.L.O.U.S. I think I need your backyard. Can I come visit?

Jill said...

My heart, mind, and prayers are with your family. Luke is now in the arms of the up-most high. Aponte Family.

Brittani said...

This is Brittani Webb Allred...My heart goes out to you guys. I am so sorry, I really feel like you as parents are chosen and special people to be asked to give your sweet boy a body. I hope that as your family surrounds you peace and comfort will find you. My prayers and thought are with you!

Heather said...

Thinking and praying for you Sara and Doug. May you feel the peace and comfort of our Heavenly Father. Much love, The Gillespies

The Roth's said...

We love you guys. Can't say anything that will comfort you enough...just know that we are thinking of you and praying for you and your sweet family. Thank heaven for the plan of salvation and the knowledge that families are forever. Sorry for your pain and loss; greatful that your family is eternal. We love you. - The Roth's

Mary said...

Sending our prayers and love.

Anna M said...

We are so sorry for your loss. Our prayers are with you. Sean & Anna McFadden

Jana said...

sending love, hugs, prayers, & sorrow to you all!

Tiffany said...

Sara, I just wanted to let you know that we are thinking about you guys and praying for you and your family. You are such an amazing mom and wonderful person. You bring so much joy to all those who know you.

Shannon said...

Sara, I'm so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your family during this difficult time.

Cindi Mills said...

You are in my prayers. I love you.

Karen said...

Sara I just want you and your sweet family to know we are thinking of you!! We are saying many prayers for you!! I just want to give you a great big hug. May angels and the savior's arms surround you during this time!!

Leilani said...

Sending our love and prayers to you and your family. We were so hearbroken to hear the news. I'm so sorry for your loss and pray that peace and comfort will be with you during this hard time.
love, Leilani & The Wilder Family

Jenna said...

My heart is breaking for your family. I don't know that many words can give you comfort, but i wanted to let you know how amazing you are and how lucky little Luke is to be part of your eternal family. We are praying for you.

Anonymous said...

I am friends with Melissa, I saw a message on Melissas FB page... I am so terribly sorry for your loss. I pray for you and your families strength to move forward.
Angie

Cristina and Jeff said...

Sara and Doug, We just want you to know you and your family have been in our prayers continuously! What a remarkable family you are! May the beauty of the Savior's promises fill your home and hearts and give you the courage to press on! Love, Cristina and Jeff Greatorex

Cristina and Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kristina said...

Hi Sara, little Luke is So precious!! He has had a huge influence on so many in his short life! I have had you guys constantly on my mind! I hope you are doing o.k.! we love you and your beautiful family! and want you to know your are in our prayers! much love!

Emily Frandsen said...

I'm praying for you, Sara. you and Doug are really wonderful, special people. I'm so sorry and only hope that you feel peace from the Lord as He answers the many prayers that are being said in your behalf. love you and your family,
emily (melissa's old roommate)

Taryn said...

Hi Cardon Family. My name is Taryn Palmer, my sister is Kyrsten Geddes. I have snuck over to your blog a few times in the past to see your cute family after Kyrsten told me about you guys. I just heard about your loss and I am absolutely heartbroken for your family. Death is such a hard trial to endure and I am sure when it is a child it is that much more painful and confusing. But I hope that you can feel your Heavenly Father and Savior close to you during the next little while and will allow them to lift you up and carry to you to the time when you can stand again. Thank goodness that we know families are forever. Prayers and love to you and your entire family!

Melissa said...

I miss him! :(

Hello. My name is Meshan. said...

Doug and Sara,
May you find peace. Thinking of you.

Erin said...

i miss you sara.

Mamie said...

man I can not express how much we love you and your sweet family. praying for you always! You are such an incredible faithful person. we love you