Friday, December 10, 2010

Have I mentioned how much Luke loves the swing? He likes to rock back and forth and to be rocked... he loves movement. He isn't so bad at putting himself to sleep though and doesn't require me to rock him every time he is ready to nap. Although, I do love to rock him and snuggle with him. It is hard for me to put him down when one of his brothers requires some adult supervision...especially when he is so sacked out and cozy. I know it won't be like this for much longer....I am just trying to soak it all in! He really is a sweet little guy!
GOING....
GOING....
GONE!

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Oh man he is so dang cute. Sometimes I can't believe that your boys are so dark! Well, at least at first I guess... makes me wonder what ours will look like!

Erin said...

what a cutie!

The Marshall's said...

He is such a cute baby! You just want to smooch those cute cheeks!!!

Rebekah said...

He is such a cutie! I can't wait to cuddle with him at Christmas! Love you guys!

Cordie said...

You REALLY should have a dozen kids. They are just BEAUTIFUL!