Saturday, December 4, 2010

I WISH I HAD THIS MANY HANDS....(AND THAT I WAS THAT SKINNY FOR THAT MATTER)!:) I CAN JUST IMAGINE NURSING BUT GETTING THE OTHER BOYS SNACKS, AND CHANGING A DIAPER, AND CLEANING, ALL AT THE SAME TIME! THAT WOULD BE GLORIOUS BUT OF COURSE NOT REALISTIC! SO IS LIFE!

4 comments:

Cindi Mills said...

Oh what a hands full. Hee hee. I love you all. Cindi

Rachel said...

It was so fun to see you the other day. You are serious wonder woman in my eyes!!! You do have that many hands, you just can't see them all! ;) Oh, and you are that skinny....you silly girl!!

jonathan said...

Agree about all of the hands being a nice feature, but I am not envious of those teeny, poke-you-in-the-eyeball boobs...;) -Melinda

Karli said...

I seriously cannot believe that not too long ago we were all just newlyweds in a college ward and now you have four beautiful boys! I totally love you and your blog and look up to you as a mama of boys so much. I can only hope I'm lucky enough to have four boys too! I think they are fun (and stinky & they drive me crazy somedays!), and amazing.
And, you have one of the best mommy bodies I've ever seen, so no worrying about that!