So we finally made the move to Colorado for the summer. Thanks to my amazing sister Emily who was my personal chauffer! I hate driving and I can barely make it three hours without wanting to fall asleep or pull over to take a break! But Emily was awesome and drove the entire time and we made it there safe and sound! We even were lucky enough to have Emma tag along for the ride! So thanks again Em...you are the best!!! We are finally getting situated and are excited to be here for the summer close to all of Doug's family and a lot of his extended family too! I am sure there is always going to be something fun to do!

The boys have loved exploring the new apartment! Here is Mikey on his new jungle gym in the closet....crazy kid....I swear he loves when the blood rushes to his head because he is constantly standing on his head and hanging upside down!
It was so cute when we first brought them to the apartment, Tanner said "Mom! I love it! We even have a kitchen!....and look at the backyard!!" (which is a patio out our back door!)
They are sooo easily pleased and it really it comfy and roomy!

We have also been hit with a bit of a bug and here is Tanner asleep at noon on the couch to prove it.
Tanner wasn't feeling good yesterday and threw up and ended up on the couch for the majority of the day and I was out for the count today....which was sad because it was Jakey's birthday today and even though we aren't celebrating until this weekend, I still wanted to take the boys out and do something fun.

My body was so weak though that I couldn't even get off of the couch and could only stand for like 2 minutes top. We will definitely be making it up to the little fella this weekend. Oh and did I mention I was twelve weeks pregnant with #4!
That might have something to do with why I am a little slower paced than normal. This one has definitely hit me hard with the exhaustion card. And I have fairly easy pregnancies for the most part so not much complaining here, but it has worn me down a little more than I remember with the other pregnancies. This baby and Mikey will be just under 2 years apart which is fairly close in age, but is further than any of the other three! Crazy huh! We are excited to say the least. My due date has been Nov. 5th, 6th, and 7th....but that doesn't really matter that much because it will probably come on the 12th or something like that. November and December are really good months for Doug where he gets a little more downtime, so the timing will be perfect. I will be pregnant all through the summer but it doesn't get to humid here in Denver so I am hoping I don't swell up like a balloon. Although my baby belly has come fast and furious with this pregnancy. I feel like I look like I am way further than 12 weeks, but I have come to terms with it and I am just going to embrace it!:) And on one final note, Doug has accomplished one of his many goals this last week. He is a very very very goal oriented man. It is just one of the things that I love and admire about my husband. When he makes a goal there is nothing that stands in his way and he will accomplish it....especially the ones he is really passionate about! One of these goals was to dunk by the time he was 30 and that big 3.0. birthday is right around the corner. Anyways, he did it the other night and I was so proud of him! He has been doing all these crazy things to help his vertical jump including ice baths sometimes morning and night. (the boys got a kick out of watching him sit in a tub of ice). And even though he still wants to increase his vertical just a tad more, he can still say he dunked before he turned 30 and he has this video that he whipped up to prove it.
I still have a lot more to update including a trip to Disneyland, Easter, and Tanner's preschool graduation! But they will have to wait!
23 comments:
I'm gonna say it....you and Melis have taken this twin thing WAY too far! Haha, babies due at the same time again- you guys are so funny. Congratulations!! I really can't believe it'll be #4. So is it another boy?? I know you are good at predicting these things. Well good luck and have fun in Denver! I want a belly picture please!
So sorry that you and Tanner caught a yucky bug! I love that Mikey found the closet rod. That's exactly why you need a shelf in there. I really can't believe he is hanging like that. Actually being in the apt. and seeing the closets, that cracks me up!
Love the look of baby #4. Tell Jakey we love him and wish him a happy birthday!!!
Thanks for letting Emma and I come along, it was fun. Glad you are getting settled!
SO happy you made it safely! I've been waiting for you to out yourself. We are so thrilled for you and Doug. So so wonderful. And you and Melis can go through newborn hell together! Lucky girls! Lots of love to you guys!
Make sure you hit up Garden of the Gods, Park Meadows Mall, Fat City (foam zone the boys will love it), Hacienda Colorado, oh I could go on and on. I love Denver! Love and miss you!
AWESOME news! Baby #4 I can't believe it! It seems like yesterday I was holding baby Tanner at church, and now there will be 4! I am so excited for you guys, I am sending girl vibes your way!!!!
Congrats! You are superwoman! love you guys!
#4? WOW! Congrats!! I'm SOOO excited for y'all!! I better get a move on things so I catch up! I wonder if you'll get a little girl or if you'll have a house full of boys! You're over half way to having your own basketball team! Really, congrats!!
So WHERE are you?? We live in Denver! We have to get together!!!
Ditto to Lindsay! We don't live in Denver but we do live close! katsiemarie@gmail.com
CONGRATULATIONS! So excited for you guys! You are such a good mommy and baby number 4 is just fabulous news! Colorado sounds amazing and we hope you have a wonderful time there. Let us know if you ever wander down to Texas for any reason... :)
oh my heck! this is so exciting! i love that you and melissa will be having babies close to the same time! you guys are the best! i looks like things couldnt be better! im sad we wont be with you guys this summer but i know that denver will blast! good luck! i hope you guys all get feeling better!
Oh my goodness!! congrats on #4. I hope you guys have a good summer in colorado. And way to go to doug for dunking! that's amazing
CONGRATS!! Can't wait for the 20 week ultrasound.
CONGRATS! you and your sister are prego again together!!! how fun! I hope that your pregnancy goes by smoothly for you as well :)
Congrats with #4, you are one strong woman! I am running around crazy most days just taking care of 2! But it'll be interesting if it's another boy! Denver is nice. My sister lives in Parker, so we've been there many times. Congrats again!
I am sooo excited for you! You are one tough chick and such a good mom! It will be so much fun for you and Melis to have babies together again! I hope you have a girl but if you have a boy you've got it down to perfection!!! If you get a chance call me sometime this week! love you!
wow did you and melissa plan that or what? congrats! you are crazy but congrats!
i love how you just throw in there.. by the way... pregnant with baby number 4. no biggie. :) love it! congrats!
loving the video too... nice job doug!
p.s. i STILL think you have the most adorable boys! paul & i would take them any day!!!!
CONGRATS!! Okay, so I just saw that Melis was preggers the other day- that is SOOO fun for you guys! My sista and I have all our kids close in age and its the best! Well you are such a great little mom- those boys are sure lucky to have you! Can't wait to hear what you are haivng!
congrats to you both on the baby and congrats to Doug on the dunking. both accomplishments are impressive :)
CONGRATS!!!! How exciting!! We cannot wait to find our what your having!!
Congrats on baby #4. We are so happy for you guys :)
Sara Congrats on your soon to be addition number 4! That is so exciting! I can't wait to find out what you're having! Way to go Doug on the dunk! Good thing you have proof on tape so he can back it up when people don't believe him. haha. Sounds like your summer will be filled with lots of fun things with the family! That is so nice you're so close to them. Miss ya!
oh, i don't look at this enough, here you are having another baby! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment