Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tonight before bed while we were reading about King Benjamin, there was a picture of Jesus on the cross and Jake asked...
"Mommy? Is that Jesus pull-up?"

Love him!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh I can just see it now. Sad...I miss him. After watching blind side I want to cry about everything happy. I miss my boys. So does Jaycee. Where Nanner???

☂niki. said...

lol!

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

That is so cute! It really made me laugh! That is pretty exciting that Melis is having a baby! Maybe she will have all girls and you will have all boys....that would be funny!

sam and kyrsten said...

hahah oh man! :)

Tiffany said...

So cute! I love the little things kids say and I am always bad about doccumenting what they say.
Okay- so are you here still? Looks like it- when do you leave?
Maybe I will see you tomorrow at the shower if you are here. Anyways, love your boys! They are so adorable.

Kuulei said...

Ohhhhhh. Oh. OH! So cute!! I really had fun just catching up on your little family blog. You are such a good mommy and the boys are SERIOUSLY just cute. Go baby #4! So excited for you guys and love you guys lots. Love to the boys too! xox