Saturday, April 3, 2010

Annual Easter Egg Hunt 2010

We had our annual Easter Egg Hunt over at Erin's house in the backyard. I think we did it the Friday before Easter if I remember correctly....seeing that this post is way over due. It is fun to get all the AZ cousins together and we had lunch, decorated sugar cookies and had our egg hunt! It was a perfect day and everyone had such a fun time!
Thanks Aunt Emily for helping Jake get that egg!!
So excited looking through all his eggs!
I think Mikey found one orange egg and was happy the entire hunt....not too interested this year! He was just happy being outside!
Tanner, Emma, Taytum, Parker, Austin, Carter, Riley, Nash, Price, and Jake
(Mikey and Brynlee were the only ones not pictured that were there that day)
Cookie decorating time!! Here is my little artist hard at work...you should have seen some of the cookies he decorated. If you look closely each wing on his butterfly is a different color and he is working on the middle....very specific.
And here is Jakey....who was not so specific....just wanted orange with sprinkles and he went to town!:)
And this is the only picture I have from Easter Sunday. Doug had taken the boys out front to talk to them about the Easter Bunny in the midst of all our packing before we left. Mikey must have still been sleeping (but I say that like he would have actually held still for a picture....who am I kidding....he would have been in the middle of the street if he was out there)!

2 comments:

Scott and Jamie said...

Oh so fun, love family togetherness. You have the cutest boys in the world... is a 4th boy coming?

Melissa said...

Okay, I know Tanner is particular...way more than Jake but I have to give myself credit for his butterfly cookie and the color arranging. I think he was sitting there thinking..."How would Missa would have decorated our Valentine Lovebug?" ha!