
Well, this post is way over due and I have been meaning to write all these things down for some time now. I am talking about my little Jakey man. Within the last six months this little child of mine has gone from speaking his OWN language to communicating so well and saying the funniest things ALL the time! I LOVE it! He has become quite the polite little fella as well, saying please and thank you for everything. So cute and definitely a little character.

I signed him up for an hour Mommy/child Jump and Shout class at a gym nearby every Tuesday for four weeks. This was something that just him and I did. Tanner would be at school and Mikey would be taking his morning nap....so it was just the two of us....and I loved every minute of it and I think he did too. Since this is usually how parts of our day look...Me holding Mikey and Jake right at my leg. :)

No competition for my attention and he was just having fun. He is just a little body so full of life and gets so excited about things and has sooo much energy!
I took pictures of the class on my phone, but I have yet to figure out how to get them off.
He has stopped taking his afternoon nap by my choice really. He was having the hardest time falling asleep at night when it was bedtime which would drag bedtime out wayyyyyyyy too long for my patience, so I just decided the get rid of his nap. And now the boy is a dream when it comes to falling asleep fast! Sometimes he will still fall asleep if we are out running errands or something, but instead of transferring him to his bed(which he does so well), I just wake him up and we continue with our day. He LOVES that he gets to have quiet time with Tanner. Although Tanner will still ask me on occassion if I can put Jake down for a nap!:) They really like playing doctor and "house" together and make sure that they are both the dad.

I really am just loving this stage he is in right now and I LOVE him!!
3 comments:
I still can't believe he is so big... every time I see Jake I think about our faithful morning naps that we would take together in D.C. when he was a newborn. But I guess those days were a while ago, even though I still feel like it was just last summer. Love you and your boys! Oh and Doug too! ;)
Your boys are getting so big! It's a lot of fun to see your three little boys, I'm glad you have at least one that is full of energy! I told Melissa I am waiting for this reality show, you guys just crack me up!!!
so cute! i can't wait for my boys to get bigger so they can be little buds like your guys!
Post a Comment