Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Things said to be remembered...

Jake has been asking me the last couple of days all about names.
"What is our last name?"
"What is daddy's last name?"
"What is your name?"....and I replied...."Mommy!"....and he replied...."No!, What is your other name?" and I said "Sara!" and he said....OOOOOHHHHH!(with a big cheesy smile).

Tanner's three wishes at the fountain tonight after Daddy treated them to Ocean Blue(their absolute favorite outing with their Dad!)
"Mom....I wished for three things....chocolate cake, a racecar, and a rainbow world! I think I will get all of them!"

4 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

How cute. I enjoy reading all the cute and adroable things your boys do and say!

Karli said...

Your boys are darling and make me excited about having two in a row to be good brothers & friends. Grayson also sometimes calls me "Kawli." Pretty cute. (:

☂niki. said...

those boys melt my heart! they are the cutest.

Denyse said...

I haven't checked your blog in forever, I can't believe how much Mikey has changed! They are all so adorable, so you guys are still in AZ then?? I haven't talked to Melis in a while, I need to catch up :)