Tanner's soccer season ended last week. It was quite the season to say the least! Let's just say Tanner isn't really the aggressive type, so it wasn't really priority for him to get in there and get the ball in the middle of a group of aggressive kids during the games. I think he figured "Hey, they got it, why do I need to?!" He would run with the pack and loved to throw the ball in from the sidelines. But during the games he was more concerned if Price was okay after a fall(sweet boy) or what the kids were doing on the sideline. I was so proud of him when he even got in there and kicked the ball! I think he had fun though. He would always do great at practice and loved playing with the other kids. It was a good learning experience. Thanks Lori for being such a great and patient coach!!


Jake never missed a game! He keeps telling me that when he turns four he wants to play basketball. We will see if that holds true...he is dribbling a ball a majority of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment