This poor buddy can't catch a break with his head!! He has hit it hard the last three days in a row! Mostly because he isn't watching where he is going or running for that matter, but I still feel bad. Major major goose eggs on three different parts of his head! This picture is of the first bad hit and you can't even tell how blue and purple it was and how protruding it was in the picture. He was so sad, I felt so bad. But that was only the first! By the third time I didn't want him to go to bed because I was worried about concussions! He has probably had the worst headache for three days...I keep giving him ibuprofen though to help.
2 comments:
Don't you hate it when kids get hurt? They don't have the experience or words to let you know how badly they are injured. We've been lucky...only one trip to the ER for stitches for us so far ;)
Poor little man! Give him extra luvs from us.
Post a Comment