Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Free Food=Free Fun!!

We have been enjoying quite a bit of free food lately and the kiddies just go crazy for it! Saturday Auntie Anne's was giving away free pretzels and we were trying to kill time while the Daddies were out of town! This was Tanner's exact quote when we got our pretzels..."This is the best treat I have ever had today!! And that it was! I swear that child's life revolves around when he is able to receive a treat. This actually makes him a rather good eater, because he usually only gets a treat if he eats ALL of his lunch and ALL of his dinner. So the boy will gag it down no matter what! Anyways, they devoured their pretzels and then we made our way to the pet store and to the Disney store....which definitely added to their excitement!





Then today was IHOPs free stack of pancake day! Who doesn't love free pancakes!!! Tanner and Jake completely coated their stack with every different kind of syrup that was available and Jake kept licking(sick:() the actual syrup container when I wasn't looking. Good times were had by all and we left with full tummies and money in our pockets!!!:)

4 comments:

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

I love free food too!

Kelsey said...

ok someone must have been doing something really funny in that picture on the bench because they are all laughing super hard. So fun! I love free food!

Beth Curtis said...

I need to be better about finding free things! Your boys are edible.

Karen said...

Free pancake day at ihop??!!! I can't believe I missed that. I love pancakes at ihop. As always the kiddies are adorable.