Monday, February 8, 2010

Why is it that...

The same day I clean the bathroom, I can expect to find blue sparkly toothpaste all over...

The same day I wash the sheets, someone decides to wet the bed...

and The same day we organize all the toys in the playroom, the bins are dumped all over...

I might just live in filthe....It may be easier!

11 comments:

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

it's ok...sometimes for days at at time i refuse to pick things up because i know that calvin is just going to dump everything out and pull everything out again....sigh...

Mary said...

I feel your pain!

Abby said...

Totally agree. I am thinking of going on strike, maybe that would make me not so grumpy when it is destroyed in 5 minutes!!

katie mcphee said...

amen sista! i feel the same way! only when i clean the bathroom.. that night paul decides to clip his nails in the sink... yucka!

Unknown said...

Oh man...the bed wetting. Will it ever end?

The Elders said...

we live in filth. i gave up before i had kids. it's lcardon@hotmail.com

Karli said...

disregard the part in my e-mail I just sent you that asked for another invite...I just forgot to add you to my private friend's blogs and haven't been checking, so I have lots of back-reading to do! Sorry!

Heather said...

ooooo our lives are the same. drives me crazy.
xoxo

Chad and Amanda said...

Love this post, i'm thinking the same thing :)

The Elders said...

hey tell your sister to invite me already. unless she si trying to avoid me. then this is uncomfortable. anyway my email is mesaelders@gmail.com

Tiffany said...

Haha, that is so cute that Tanner ask you to call Brynnlys mom! I sure hope he kept that picture she gave him!! I guess for the sake of our kids we better get together again soon. You guys seriously can come over whenever- it was so much fun getting caught up on life with you girls! And the kids were great, we forgot we even had any!
Looks like your cruise was so fun- Brian and I keep wanting to go on one, but can never decide on what one.