Tanner gave flag football a go this fall. His team was half little boys from his church class so that was really fun for him. I was nervous at first for him to play because he really isn't the aggressive type at all and I know its not tackle, but he still has to get in there and get those flags and he isn't too contact if you know what I mean. But Carson Brown did a great job coaching and Tanner loved it and had a great time! I really like the I9 league here in Chandler because it makes sure that every child gets a good amount of playing time and a different child is picked each game and given a medal for that game.
Isaac Brown and Tanner
Half-time oranges.
Tanner got his medal at the end of a game where he had also scored a touch down! Go Tanner!! He was sooo happy and it is so fun to see him so excited! Cute boy.
Here they are in action. Mammy was down for Luke's birthday weekend and Tanner just happened to have a game so she got to come and watch!!
And this kid....I don't know what I am going to do with him!





No comments:
Post a Comment