Friday, June 18, 2010

We officially have....

.....a basketball team! That is of course if Doug plays....which really is no question! That's right, we went in for our ultrasound this morning and sure enough this baby is ALL BOY! and there was no hiding it! I have thought all along that it was a boy, so once again the ultrasound just confirmed the feeling, but we are really excited! Of course I would have loved a girl too....but I really am not upset about having another boy! It will be great and I can't wait to add this little one to the mix! My allergies have finally let up the last two weeks and I am starting to feel back to myself again! Those really hit me hard this year in Denver....and I am really hoping that this is not the case every year with allergies now! Zyrtec, Sudafed, Benadryl....it all only gave me a little relief....and I am happy to say that I haven't had to take any of those pills for a while now which is nice.
Ultrasounds really are amazing and we had a great technician this morning which made it even better! Tanner came with us this time too, but when he found out it was a boy he was a little bummed. We asked him what was wrong and he said "I just wanted a girl!" but when I told him that he is going to have to teach this baby how to play basketball and soccer and wrestle he got all excited again! It was pretty cute. Doug told him that "Missa will take care of the girls and we will take care of the boys" and now he is telling everyone that. Jake just kept saying "I think this baby is a gurl or a boy" in his little twangy voice. And we kept telling him he was right! I forgot to ask what the final estimated due date was at the end because when they are measuring everything my dates were all over the board from October 31st to Nov. 2nd to Nov. 4th....so who knows. I am not to worried about it....this little guy will come when he wants to anyways! Here are some pics...but no scanner....so sorry about the blur and the flash in some....at least
you will get a general idea! Isn't he cute!?



15 comments:

sam and kyrsten said...

oh my gosh! another boy! so much fun! i am so excited for you! how great to have your very own basketball team too! you might just have to make some fun traditions with that! CONGRATULATIONS! im really excited for you!

Beth Curtis said...

oh my gosh! I thought for sure it would be a girl. I love that you have all boys though. congrats!

Karen said...

I can't believe it!!! That is very exciting. Congrats on having a basketball team. That's cute that the little guys wanted a girl though

Emily said...

So Awesome!!! Now Doug can focus on a name :).

Shannon said...

Wow, another boy!!! That is so exciting for and your family!!! I love the part about Melissa having the girls and you having the boys, so cute! Congratulations!

Mary said...

Congrats on your full team! How's the name coming along???

Melissa said...

I can't believe it!! I'm still so pumped for this little guy and don't even know what to picture with what you already have. Love to pieces already!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

I heard the news from Ryan this morning and the first thing I said to him was how you will have your own basketball team now. haha funny! Congrats! You two make handsome boys!!

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

you are definitely the QUEEN of your household! :) you sure make some stinkin cute boys!! I am so excited for you :)

Heather said...

You have the most perfect boys. I am so excited for you to add another to the mix. Congrats. So excited for you guys.

Chad and Amanda said...

Congrats, I can't believe you are having another boy but on the other hand why mess with perfection. You guys make cute little boys! So happy for you and your family. Can't wait to see pics when he is born :)

Unknown said...

no....way....How awesome. I may need Nic to talk to Doug. We need a boy next time and apparantly we don't know how to get one!! How fun to have 4 boys. They'll be so protective of their cute mom their whole lives. Congrats!!!

Angie said...

Congrats!! Sounds like your summer is so much fun with family. We do miss you though.

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

I think it is so cute that you have all these boys! You will always be the favorite gurl in the house! Congrats Sara! You are an awesome mom! And you always look so fabulous!

S and K said...

That is for sure no messing around that's a boy!!! hahaha I'm so excited for you!!! Your boys are just the cutest things around so you just have to keep having 'em! Congrats!