Thursday, June 17, 2010

Swimming Lessons

The boys have been in swimming lessons the last three weeks and have absolutely loved it! I enrolled them at the rec center right across the street from us thinking to myself "oh this will be perfect! We can just walk!" Ask me if we have walked....not once, but still sooo close and sooooo convenient, right? Their teachers name was Emily and she did a great job! They are definitely ready to move to the next level, but our summer travels are kind of a conflict with all of the sessions. So hopefully I can find something else around here that would work. I think they started as tunas and now they are alligators! So exciting!!!:)


So proud of my little fish!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

haha! I love the names of the classes :) Tunas and Alligators are oh so appropriate!

Erin said...

Are you sure it's the wreck center or the rec center? Just checkin'! (: