Tanner had his first trip to the dentist about a week ago and he did amazing! We had a good talk about being brave and that the dentist would be so nice with his teeth getting all the yucky sugar bugs off on our way over, so I think that was good prep. He loved all the train decor...the whole office was set up like a train station....and that alone would make any child comfortable.
He loved his goodie bag! He had to show everyone!! And he absolutely LOVED his new toothbrush! Jake even let the dentist take a look in his mouth too and she told us that he is still working on getting one and a half of his 2 year molars in. That may explain some of the excessive drooling that that child has....at least I hope that explains it.:)
2 comments:
Yay good job Tan Man.... Uncle Spencer is so proud ;)
I love that dentists office!
Post a Comment