Friday, December 11, 2009

A Blue Necklace For Daddy!

It is nearly midnight and I am still up getting some things done and Tanner just walked out of his room with a big smile on his face and said "I want to make Daddy a necklace!!"(just as chipper as ever....like he hasn't been asleep for almost 5 hours already). I just smiled at him and said "You want to make a necklace for Daddy do you?....what for?" and my sweet little Tanner says "For all he does for us!" (tear:)) and I said "What kind of necklace?" and he said, "A blue one...because that is Daddy's favorite color." And after a little snuggling and telling Tanner how thoughtful that was, he went back to sleep. He must have been having a sweet dream about his Daddy who has been out of town all week! But he comes home in the morning and I know three excited boys ready to see him!!

No comments: