So one of Tanner's favorite snacks lately has been pickles! I am not really surprised because I love them and I like to buy the little Petite Dills because I feel like they are easy to eat and they just taste so good! Well, Uncle Kyle introduced Tanner to the actual pickle juice left in the jar and he loves it! He is always asking for a cup of pickle juice! As much as I love pickles there is no way you could get me to drink the juice! At least we are getting our fair share of sodium!!So when the pickles are gone we don't throw the jar away anymore, we save it because that is sacred pickle juice!! Jake actually loves pickles too....I guess it runs in the family and you can always count on us for having pickles!
5 comments:
I drink pickle juice too!! haha I'm sure my little boy will love pickles too because I am obsessed! Anyways, looks like on my end convincing Jess to postpone the cruise to later was a no go! Hopefully it was more successful on your end! I'm still totally down for a pregnant girls trip! after the babies of course!
Seriously?!?!? That is slightly disgusting, but really funny. :) Pickle juice...go figure! Can't believe he can drink the stuff straight - or that he loves it so much! :)
That is SO funny! Who would think he would like the juice?!?! I'm just surprised he can handle that taste of the juice! But hey, it's not hurting anything!
boys!
You have got to make that kid pickle juice snow cones...they are my FAVORITE! Ok, congrats! I can't believe that you were on birth control but it is still great news! Tanner is such a stud and little Jake , could he get any cuter...that smile is to die for!
Post a Comment