I can remember talking to Alisa before I had Tanner about a little boy who was obsessed with his Mom's hair and I thought to myself...."that is crazy....there is no way that would ever happen to me!" Well, not only does Tanner love these golden locks...but Jake is following right in his footsteps! I have been so tempted to buzz my head so many times. They both love thier teddy bears and thier blankets, but whenever I am holding them or laying with them, they are without a doubt holding onto my hair. It is like they don't even know they are doing it!....total habit! Now don't get me wrong, sometimes I will be holding one of them when they are sick or so exhausted and no matter what the first thing they do when I pick them up is hold on to my hair....and I think it is kinda sweet....but then there are the not so gentle grabs at the hair and it hurts so bad that I wish I were bald in that very moment! I was laying with Tanner the other night while he was trying to go to sleep and I told him "Please don't hold my hair...if you want to hold onto something, hold your bear or your blanket.", and he responded, "Mom...I am not holding onto it, I am just feeling it!" Too smart...too soon!
8 comments:
Holy cow. That boy has an explanation for everything! We miss Tanner. He is way too smart! And I love the WWF. Nash would not even have a chance. He may be big but he wants nothing to do with the wrestling thing!
Classic- Boys and their mommies- it doesn't get any better that! Before too long they will be a 19 yr old missionary and it will be the only thing you remember...AND miss! Hang in there Sara- you're boys are so sweet and loving, but they will always be boys!
wait...that's weird, that looks like me...but you..weird. Tanner is such a good sleeper :)especially when he is cuddled up on the couch.
That is hilarious. I think it is just with little boys because I have never heard of a little girl doing it! Jack like to get a hold of the hair right at underneath were its really sensitive...Ouch! Maybe their jealous that they don't get to have long hair!?!
That is really sweet. Although I understand how it could get really annoying. :)
oh i know about the hair! boe is OBSESSED with mine too! he says everyday, mom i want to play with your hair....and for anyone else that holds him, reaches right for it! i don't know if i can break this habit...
Oh that is funny! I swear they like the smell of mom's hair. It's comforting to them in a really weird, cute kinda way. Love you guys!
im right there with ya! my girls are attached to my hair!!!
Post a Comment