Friday, May 23, 2008

Jakes Newest Hiding Place


So I couldn't find Jake the other day and this is where I found him....in the dryer.  I think every child eventually decides that it would be fun to play in the dryer and it is usually about this age when they start discovering more and climbing more!  He thought he was sooo funny and he couldn't stop laughing.  Every time I went to get him out he tried to run(like he really had anywhere to go) and then I would get him out and he would climb right back in!  And it reminded me of this picture of Tanner when he decided to do the same thing at about the same age, so I thought I would post them together.

12 comments:

Ku'ulei said...

This is SO cute! Especially since Tanner did the same thing. :) I love you have picts of BOTH of them.

Karlee said...

Everytime I read your blog about your little guys it always makes me that much more excited about having a little guy running around the house! Jake and Tanner are SOO cute and I think it's hilarious that they think it's sooo funny to hide out in the dryer!

- said...

they are both so adorable! Thats funny about the pickle juice, Berkley loves lemons. whenever we go out & have lemon water she'll suck that lemon forever. We are moving to tri-cities WA. You probably know where thats at since your from Oregon. Bretts gonna open an American family insurance agency there. It wont be till Nov 1 but we want to be sure to sell the house before then.

The Palmer family said...

Sara, Tanner and Jake are absolutely adorable. My kids have never tried the whole dryer thing! That is cute. They do love to help with laundry though.

Aubree said...

Please don't turn on the dryer. He is so stinkin cute Sara. I think I'm gonna try and come out there middle of June. Party time!

Leah Finch said...

SO cute! Those boys could not get any cuter! Congats! That is so much fun!

KTLADY said...

Isn't it crazy how different they can be at the same age? And it's amazing that they can both be so cute too. We love your family.

Mindy said...

That is pretty cute! I love their big bright eyes.

Tiffany said...

okay so I havent looked at blogs forever and just got caught up on yours...a little late, but CONGRATS on the new addition! How fun that you guys will get to be pregnant together. I am so excited for you.
These pictures of the boys are too cute! I cant believe how big Jake is getting!!

Denyse said...

Ahh..they are too adorable! Congrats on the bun in the oven!! I hope you keep feeling good and hope Melissa's headache's aren't contagious :)

Borland family said...

I just had to say hi. I happened upon your blog and since I served with doug I thought I'd drop a hello! borlandtimes.blogspot.com

Sister Lisa Pack that's how he knew me.

Emily Frandsen said...

sara!!!! congratulations! i just got off the phone with melis and she told me the good (CRAZY) news! i hope everything is going well--we'll have to plan a trip to come see you guys since NY isn't so far away . . .
love ya, emily t.