Thursday, February 14, 2013
It's always something!
Doug has a new found love for amazon. I guess it's not new found... It's been about a year. He has a new found love for amazon prime though! Which if you don't know what that is, it just gets you your purchases to you in two days instead of the other. Anyways, one day these things show up at our door...I mean stilts? Really? Yes, really...stilts! He has the running and walking around thing down pretty good...even the walking downstairs thing too! You just never know what you are going to get when you walk in our front door!! And that's one of the reasons I love him so much!! Crazy kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
He really is like a little kid. So funny!
I love this! Nic is the same way with Amazon, except he's been into pranks lately. Fake parking tickets, plastic roaches, gum that shocks you, stink bombs.... I almost had a heart attack when I opened the package with roaches inside. Man-kids :)
He needs some long pants so he can wear those to church now ;) Those are some fancy stilts, too... soon he can audition for the circus.
I could use some of those ...
ok this cracks me up! jared has the same love for amazon prime - he gets so angry if he has to order something off of amazon and its not prime - u would think the world is coming to an end - ok not really but he really does love amazon prime and the stilts are awesome!
Miss that cool guy. Hope all is well. You seriously have the cutest family.
Miss that cool guy. Hope all is well. You seriously have the cutest family.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/mengulik-lengkap-lagu-daerah-indonesia-dari-34-provinsi
真爱旅舍视频聊天 , 真爱旅舍视频聊天 , 真爱旅舍视频聊天 , 真爱旅舍视频聊天 , 真爱旅舍视频聊天 , 真爱旅舍视频聊天 , 真爱旅舍视频聊天 , 真爱旅舍视频聊天 , 真爱旅舍视频聊天 , 真爱旅舍视频聊天
台灣免費視頻裸聊室 , 午夜免費裸聊室 , 免費的裸聊qq , 影音先鋒聊天室 , 午夜視頻聊天室 , 蘋果女生視頻真人秀 , 美女直播間免費裸聊 , mm聊天室 , 美女聊吧 , 真人聊吧
Post a Comment