Thursday, February 14, 2013

Big girl!!

And i don't mean the potty or a big girl bed!! We have done some rearranging since Kyle and melis have moved into their new house. Camryn has moved out of our closet and into a crib...first crib I have ever had...and my dear friend Julianne have it to me. All my babies have slept in pack n plays until they were climbing out and ready to move into a bed. They also have all slept in a closet...one of the best bedrooms ever made. Quiet, dark, and they sleep so great. Which is what cams had betn doing. She went from the bassinet right next to my bed....to the pack n play right next to my bed...to the pack n play in our closet... And now to her own room. We have the space and it just makes sense. It was weird at first not having her right here, but she does great in her crib. I keep it pretty dark which is currently being done with masking tape and a dark sleeping bag...and she still has the noisemaker,. Ive been waiting for her black out curtains I had ordered from pottery barn. They finally arrived but now I'm waiting on the curtain rod. So the sleeping bag works for now! Her room is only one of the many projects taking place in the house right now! It's always something!!

No comments: