Monday, August 27, 2012
Rice Cereal
I realized the other day that I hadn't even thought about giving my baby any kind of baby food yet...(except for those few random bites of ice cream)! So after a busy week of running around, Mikey, Camryn, and I made our weekly(sometimes bi or tri weekly) trip to Target to get some baby food. Now I know I haven't been in the baby food aisle in a while, but holy moly there are so many different options these days! It's crazy! I was kinda overwhelmed, but I got my rice cereal and actually some baby oatmeal too and some jarred kind... And some plastic container kind.... And some kind in on the go bag type things! It was amazing!!! I made sure we got some prunes too. Baby girl has some issues to say the least and only has a poopy diaper once a week! So hopefully that will get things rolling. I honestly hate the baby food stage and try to get through it as fast as I can. The faster they can gum their food the better!! Less hassle! Well, the first go around she wasn't too thrilled but she ate it, along with what was ever left in her mouth. The second day... She cried between every bite! Haha! It was pretty funny! I'm even mixing banana in with it too because I think it is straight disgusting! Pasty, white... No flavor mess!! And I guess I was waiting for another reaction the other day....but all I got was a sad and confused face! We will just keep trying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a stinking doll!!! Seriously if your kids get any cuter it'll be a crime!!!! Oh she's beautiful! Love you guys!!!
Your little girl is simply beautiful. Bet you're enjoying some girlie things in life!
Baby food is kinda nasty, and it's funny how much enjoyment we get as parents watching our children's reactions as they try to gag it down. Your sweet little girl is so polite to keep opening her mouth :) Can't believe she's already eating baby food!! What a cutie!
Post a Comment