Sunday, August 26, 2012

Camryn 5 months





Camryn is five months old! Doug did a quick photo shoot after church today...just to catch Camryn in her element.  She is loving to roll over these days.  She rolls from her back to her stomach almost as fast as you put her down.  She is usually pretty content on her stomach too unless one of her arms gets stuck underneath her.  She isn't rolling back over quite yet, but I see that happening pretty soon.  She is starting to like her binky a lot more, but she doesn't usually suck it just to suck.  She wants it when she is tired and if she is super sleepy once you put her blanket up by her face and that binky in...her eyes roll back and she is out for the count. She loves sleeping in the swing and still takes all her naps there during the day.  At night she is ready for bed right along with the boys...anywhere from 6:30-7:30 is when she goes down for the night.  Sometimes she wakes up around midnight to eat but then right back to sleep.  I'm not ready to let her cry it out quite yet.  I usually don't until around 9 months.  I'm pretty much a pushover. She is pretty much clockwork though.  3 good naps...hit and miss.  I feel so bad when I have to wake her up to go get the boys from school, but I guess thats just how it goes.  Doug has been helping me take the boys to school in the morning and that has been nice because she will go down around 8 again if I'm home.
 She has started grabbing toys in the last 2 weeks and loves to grab them and try to put them right in her mouth! We all can't get enough! She is so fun and sooooo good!  Angel baby I tell ya!  Doug calls her his sweetie or Misses.  Its pretty cute to watch this Daddy/daughter relationship evolve!  Something new in our household for sure!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Erin said...

Cute. Cute. Cute. Great Pics!

Scott and Kaylee Jones said...

Those are such adorable pictures. She is just the cutest! She sounds like a ton of fun for sure. I can't wait until we get to see her and all of you again!