Where is the time going?? Little miss Camryn is already 3 months old! She Has started smiling much and is a pretty content go with the flow baby! She has had a hard time getting used to her carseat! She would cry her little eyes out so hard where she would take those huge long breathes!! And that is the worst! There was nothing I could do and we were in the car so much running the boys all over the place. I would try to keep my going anywhere to a minimum because it makes me so sad! Now that shes a little older and can see the boys more she has gotten a ton better! I still don't think she loves it, but we are making progress. She won't really keep her binky in either unless I'm holding her and she's swaddled. I guess she relates that with going to sleep. She's a little more particular that way. She's cooing and smiles like crazy. Doug gets her to talk to him all the time and she's always telling him stories about her day! We gave the bumbo a try too... She seems to be content sitting in it, but shes still getting those neck muscles a little stronger. She is such a joy and we all love her so much!!






No comments:
Post a Comment