Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sundays

Sundays are soooooo exhausting for this little guy.  We have 8:30 church and he is just go go go from the second he wakes up.  It's the one day that he must have a nap and today he couldn't even make it to his bed.  He was crying and throwing a fit about something and just fell asleep on me.  That hasn't happened in almost 2 years!...and thats saying a lot because he is only 2 1/2!:)  I am nervous for him to become a Sunbeam come January because he will only have turned 3 a week prior and I still think he could use that nursery time.  Guess we will see...maybe he will surprise me!

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

he seriously is such a cutie Sara! i just want to eat him!

Erin said...

When did you take this picture? Maybe you should go back and post date these! He has grown so much since!

Emily said...

Cute posts. I agree with Erin. I mean you're only weeks away until you bring that new Cardon sweetie into your home. And I am not going to disclose to those just reading your post what you are having. (: Although it is tempting...